Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day 97: Show is over!


Today we had our last ever performance of 'A Christmas Carol' and I have to say I am really sad. It was an amazing experience but it is so hard with these things because you become so close and then you have to leave and in my case I know that I will probably never see them again. Oh well it was great while it lasted! The show went really well today and then a few of us went out for lunch afterwards which was nice. I spent most of the rest of the day studying as I have an exam tomorrow at 2pm. Mrs. Baldacchino came for a suitcase today which she is kindly taking down for us! Everything is going by so quickly now and I am looking forward to going to Toronto and eventually home, but a little bit of sadness is still there. It has been great though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home