Sarah Tabone

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Day 94: Excuse me?!

Ok my day today... woke up did some reading. Had breakfast, started writing a paper. Got washed and changed, went to mass. Went to dinner and came back to my room. Finished a paper and checked my e-mails. That was my day today... not very exciting but now all my papers are done!!! Just one exam and I am finished. The main point of today's blog is in the form of a quiz. I was sitting at the cafeteria today having dinner, when a friend of mine from France who is in a business course gave me a page from one his books. Yes, he actually tore out a page from his course book as he wanted to show me something really worth seeing. This is where the quiz comes in... who of you can tell me what is wrong with this map?!?! I was shocked when I saw it! Remember this page has come out of a respectable (although no longer in my eyes) and expensive business book which is being sold to hundreds of North American students. And then they blame them for having a bad sense of geography!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    well...besides the fact that the countries in Europe aren't really brightly coloured like that...Malta isn't in Sicily as far as I know :)

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    They forgot to mention Sicily...lol...xi privilegg ftakru fina!! They made us look bigger than we really are!! Of course...thats not really us!! We are invisible on that map..ek tigi!! lol

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Malta instead Sicily lol joke of the year !!!!!
    ms.Refalo jaħasra stop teasing ms.Shirley ta' (qed tara llum qbiżt għalik ms.shirley hehe!!)
    see ya soon sarah xxx tc gbu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home