Sarah Tabone

Monday, November 27, 2006

Day 88: Technical Rehearsal


Today we had the technical rehearsal for the play, it took ages but it was so much fun. I got to wear my dress and have my hair done for me which was great !:) It went really well though on the whole so I can't complain. I did some work this morning and went to mass and lunch where my dear friend Karl managed to get me into a very sticky situation... not his fault and I can't really talk about it here but remind me to tell you all about it when I get back!:) Anyway, in the afternoon I had lectures and after that we went to rehearsal, and now I am off ot bed as tomorrow I have to wake up early to finish my last ever history paper... yey!! Tomorrow is dress rehearsal... fun fun I get make-up done too :) PS: Don't you think that Karl looks like Shakespeare here?! I didn't like any of the pics of me so maybe tomorrow!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home