Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Day 96: Packed first suitcase!



Today I woke up to a white world!! As you can see everything is so beautifully white... but so so cold! We had two performances today and they went really well but I was quite sad cause tomorrow is our last one and I know I am going to be so sad to say bye to all those in the company!! I went outside inbetween the two shows and had a snow fight with the kids!!:) Afterwards I slept for an hour and then went around to pick up some paper work. I got some results back and bought my last Santa present for the secret santa we have going on at the theatre. Later I went to dinner and then to a friends room (Sonja) as it is her birthday tomorrow and she had a small birthday party... more goodbyes! Anyway, tomorrow Mrs. Baldacchino is coming to pick up a suitcase for us as she is going back to Malta and is kindly taking down one for us, so Karl and I packed one and it felt so strange packing!! Anway, tomorrow is going to be a sad day saying bye, but I am looking forward to coming back and seeing everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    hey sar...when do u get back i know robert asked a few weeks ago...but i can be assed to look for it :)

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Bernie said…

    me me me...i know!!! 22nd:):) ux sar?!?! shame on yu sim...you should have known!! weeee (no im not hyper...im just stressed) weee

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi!! Yes Ber, thank you. Shame on you Sim! :) Only joking... I get back on the 22nd Dec at around mid day.

    See ya!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home