Sarah Tabone

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day 91: Great Performance... fun shopping!



Today was, once again, a great day ! We had a matinee this morning and that was great ! I am loving this theatre business, I think I may drop out of uni and go to Broadway:) Hehe. Seriously though, I am loving every second of it. I am going to be so sad when it is over. I got my first present from my secret Santa today and it was a lovely box of chocolates. Anyway, after the show Mrs. Baldacchino took us shopping to this big place called Sears and there was so much stuff. Almost everything was on sale which was great and then when I went to pay for the stuff I was told there was another sale on that so I got everything even cheaper!! I was so happy!:) After shopping I went back to my room and later I went to dinner where I met some friends and had a good long chat. I love it when I meet lots of people in the cafeteria. Now I am off to bed. I am exhausted and tomorrow we have two performances, as we have an evening show too! Fun! So anyway, enjoy the pics and maybe I'll take some more tomorrow. PS: The one with the little boy under the tree is 'Tiny Tim' in the play. He said he wanted to come back with me to Malta so I should wrap him up like a present so no one would notice, and in the meantime I should put him under the tree like a present!!:) So cute!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    well...this secret santa learnt about you quickly, giving you chocolates...:P and since you doing all this shopping, and everything is on sale...I'm expecting at least one christmas pressie from you this year... :D
    Joking sar... I be happy you come back this month

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sarah how r u ? yayyy ur soon coming back !! hehe !! re. d doughnut sale which we r having at skul i can cofirm dat ms.refalo hasnt ordered any nd ur mum ordered one hehehe !!! anyways tc gbu and c ya soon !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home