Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Day 90: First Show... Last Lecture!!!


Today we had our first matinee and it was so so great!!! The theatre was packed with kids and they were such a great crowd. They clapped like crazy, and laughed in all the right parts and even went really quiet in the serious parts (like mine)!! It was great. The play ran really smoothly. There were one or two hiccups but they couldn't tell only we could but it was still fine!! Afterwards I had to rush to my last ever lecture at UPEI!!! I was so sad. I mean I can't believe that the end has already come. I still have a final paper to give in and an exam next week but other than that I am done and I don't exactly know how I feel about that. Anyway after my lecture I had lunch and then I spoke to my lovely mummy who I miss so much and then Karl and I had to go do some shopping at the Super Store and Dollarama. The cast of the play decided to do the Secret Santa, which is, for those of you who don't know, when everyone puts their name down on a separate piece of paper and these are put into a bowl. Then each person picks a name and keeps it secret, and for a certain amount of time each person has to buy little presents for the person whose name they picked up and leave them little notes with clues about who they are. Then on a stipulated day we all reveal whose 'Santa' we were!! We started it today and it is going on till next Wednesday which is the last day of performances. I love these sort of things so this evening I spent my time preparing little bags of things for my 'person' so that the person will have something everyday!! I love these things!!! Tomorrow we have another performance... exciting!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Dear Linda,

    I am so sorry today wasn't a good day... I will be sure to give mummy a good telling off :)

    Thanks for commenting so often!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home