Sarah Tabone

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Day 87: Two weeks!


I simply cannot believe that in two weeks time I am leaving this island, it's scary and to be honest quite sad. I am really looking forward to seeing all my friends and family but I can't help feeling like this amazing opportunity is already passed me by and it will never come again. Have to stop thinking like this. Today was a good day. I did some work this morning and went to lunch. Later we were invited to dinner at Debbie and Lloyd's house which was lovely. We had chicken which tasted amazing! Afterwards we went to mass and then we went to Lisa's house to discuss the exchange program and what to do next, as when we get back we have to write a paper. It was a nice day, I am so excited for this week to begin. This Wednesday we start the play and then we go on everyday except Sunday till the following Tuesday. We have nine shows and it's so exciting!!! Tomorrow we have a technical rehearsal and Tuesday a dress rehearsal, then Wednesday it's show time!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Zucchini said…

    hi sarah, nice site, i read many things about you, thats nice and guess what i am from a small little religion, if you are interested just mail me, please
    x.rule@hotmail.com
    regards,
    zuch

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    lol @ comment, Sarah youve got fans :P

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Bernie said…

    Sarah is soon coming back!! YEY...

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi... yes I know I do And :) Oh well... I am Ber I am !!!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home