Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day 89: Dress Rehearsal

Today we had the dress rehearsal for the play cause tomorrow we have our first matinee.... so excited!!! It went really well and I got to wear all my costumes and have full hair and make-up done and it was great! I managed to finish my history paper today... finally and now all I have left is a theology paper and an English exam and I am done!! I can't believe it!! Tomorrow is the start of ten shows and then all I will have left is four days and I am gone... crazy!! I can't believe it! If you want to read more about the performance click on
http://www.confederationcentre.com/eventdetail.asp?eventID=798

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thank you both for the good luck the performance was great... but honestly, are you both still at it?! What exactly did you take to school ma if it is not pudding?? I will be the judge, I usually know my mum's cooking I will tell you exactly if it is healthy or not! In the meantime I had apple crumble tonight and a cookie:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home