Sarah Tabone

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day 93: Cast Party!


Today we had our second evening show and it was great!!! The show went really well and smoothly. Today was the day that it was filmed for the DVD and before the cameraman came into our changing rooms to interview us and it was so much fun cause he asked me to say Merry Christmas in Maltese and then made all the kids repeat it and they were so cute!!! Anyway, after the play we had the cast party and that was so much fun!! I sat at a table with most of the friends I made and had such a blast. Everyone left at about ten and my table just stayed there till midnight chatting and laughing... oh my it was great!! This morning I didn't do much except work and go for lunch. Tomorrow I have to finish a paper which is driving me crazy and we don't have a show so I am going to miss that... then we have another five as of Monday. Oh well I am going to miss all of them when it is over... don't want to think about it!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Martine said…

    Hey sarah! Guess who? its The Pest! yep!! I know i haven't posted anything in about 93 days (blushing) but i barely had the time to breathe! You know yourself how hectic Y4J work can be! Im really trying my best to keep things up to your standard! But i must say.. i really really miss u! Just keep making the best out of this time you're spending there... just as you've been doing all this time afterall! God Bless You! xxx Martine

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey Mar... how nice to hear from you! I am sure you are doing a great job don't worry, just make sure you leave time for your studies ok!!:) I miss you too but I'll see you soon now!

    Take care... big hug!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home