Sarah Tabone

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Day 84: Frost!

Last night, as I walked back to my room I could see everything frosting up but it was dark so I didn't get a really good look. This morning however I woke up and saw this... amazingly beautiful!! It melted though within half an hour which was quite sad. The temperature has really dropped all of a sudden so maybe we will actually see snow! Today I had quite a relaxed day. I did some work in the morning, went to mass, lunch and later went to where I volunteer and then had a rehearsal for the play. It was good fun. Karl and I came back starving so we got pizza delivery, but I didn't like the pizza so I had cereal instead :) Oh well. Tomorrow is another relaxed day but I am going to be working on two final papers so I will be doing work. Night night... Love you ma loads and loads xxx :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home