Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 83: Embarrassing!!


I just got home and I just had a really embarrassing moment! I went out this evening to the Wave (the on campus bar) and I forgot my key card in my room. Anyway, I didn't bother too much cause I knew I could just call security and they would come with the master key. Anyway I decided to leave at about one and met a securtiy guard on my way to the building and we had a chat about where I am from etc... Anyway he opened my door and asked to see some I.D so I showed him my Maltese I.D and he said it was good enough. Miss Goody offered to go inside her room and get her key card to show it to him too to make sure and he said no need but I said I really don't mind and he said ok then. So I went in my room and where usually my card is in a good visible place, tonight it was nowhere to be seen! I couldn't find it anywhere and I knew he was waiting outside the door. So I had to go out of my room and tell him I couldn't find it... hence making him think that I really wasn't living in that room and now he demanded to see my key! So I thought I may have left it in Karl's apartment so I knocked on his door, waking him up, and while he looked all through his room I was looking through mine in the meantime the guard is thinking I am crazy! I found it eventually in the midst of a pile of make-up and jewellery... hehe :) Oh well I really managed to make a fool of myself. Today I went shopping with Mrs.Baldacchino... it was great fun and I went crazy, yet again!!! Then in the afternoon I had a history presentation which I think went quite well thank God. Later on I had a rehearsal for the show and today we worked on the actual stage... great fun!! Today week we have our first performance and today month I land back in Malta !!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    call me wierd but im not going to post a diet related comment, and im gonna concentrate on enjoying the moment of you making a fool of yourself (once again). So...here it comes....*clears voice*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
    *cough*

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    He he!! Bless u child! And I see u did some more Shopping! Enjoy!!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    First of all... are you two still having your arguments on my blog... honestly what are you going to do when Christmas arrives?!?!

    Simon... what are you on about? 'Diet related comment'?!?! Are you insinuating anything?!

    Rob...'bless you child' where did that come from?? And yes shopppng again, I'm in Canada and I'm soon leaving I would be insane not to!! :)

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger shelley said…

    are you saying that all we do in canada is shop......ok so maybe some of us do but not all of us...we do like our tim horton coffee too....see you soon...the stores here are waiting for you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home