Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Day 82: DVD!!

Today I woke up early to work on my presentation for tomorrow, spoke to my mum on the phone and went to mass. That is when the highlight of my day happened!! I went to check my post just before mass and there it was ... I had a parcel and it was the Sicily DVD!! I was so excited. I have beed dying to see it! Anyway, I had to wait ages to see it. I went to mass, then to lunch and then like a really good girl, I went back to my room and finished my presentation work and then I sat down to watch the DVD. Oh my goodness it is briliiant but there are a few embarasssing moments of me!! I loved it though! Anyway, later on I had choir rehearsal for the play and then I came back to my room to type out my presentation. Tomorrow I am going shopping with Mrs. Baldacchino in the morning and then I have my presentation in the afternoon. Ah... time is flying!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    glad u liked it
    yes there are embarresing moments of u...rly enjoyed thinking them up :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home