Sarah Tabone

Monday, November 20, 2006

Day 81: Another exam done!

Today I gave in another take home exam and I received another one back. I did quite well thank goodness, but as I gave in the other exam today I noticed that all I have are three more things to give in and one more presentation and I'm done. It's really scary to think that it is almost all over. Today I woke up to do some reading and sort out a few things I needed to get done. Then I went to mass and lunch and afterwards to my two lectures. Later on I had a rehearsal for the play and it was once again a run through and it went really really well. I am really enjoying it and I can't wait to start the actual performances now. This evening I took it easy and just continued some of my puzzle. Tomorrow I have no lectures but I need to get up early to work on a presentation for Wednesday and in the evening I have another rehearsal. Fun fun fun !!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Will you two pls stop having your arguments on my blog?!?! Ma yes I do want to come back don't worry... Linda I know I know but she is in denial so better not say we know for now, then I'll catch her in the act when I am back !!!:)

    Love you ma xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home