Sarah Tabone

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Day 79: Beautiful Ballet





I just got home from watching one of the most beautiful ballets I have ever seen. Tonight Karl and I went to watch 'The Messiah' based on the music of Handel. The ballet company is called the Royal Winnipeg Ballet and it is one of the best in Canada. I was dumbfounded from beginning to end, it was absolutely amazing! This morning I did some work and in the afternoon I had rehearsal for the play. We are getting really excited now cause we soon start and all is coming together really nicely now! I got back to my room in time to shower and change and then James (my history lecturer who is also the husband of the lady in charge of our exchange in Canada) came for us with his two young girls, as Lisa, his wife is abroad at the moment. It was a really great day but an especially amazing evening. We also got the bus today back home after rehearsal which is always really nice because the bus is so sweet and it's fun to look at the scenery while we go around, especially since everything is decorated for Christmas. Tomorrow another full day of rehearsals and plays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home