Sarah Tabone

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day 77: Education Classes Over

Today I had my last education class and I have to say that I was really sad. I can't believe that everything is finishing so quickly, but it is. I woke up extra early today as I had to prepare the food for the lecture. I also had to go to the computer lab to print some assignments and go and post them in my lecturer's letter box. Then I went for my lecture and it was quite good. We spoke about a book we had to read and during the break, everyone had some of the food we brought which was all red, because we tried to keep with the character of the book who would only eat red food. After the lecture I went with some of the girls in my class for lunch to Swiss Chalet, a really good chicken restaurant and we had a great lunch. Afterwards I went to meet Karl at the cafetreria and then go to the Education building because I noticed I lost my key/food/student card and was hoping I dropped it there, which I did. My mum rang a little later and at 3.30 Karl and I left to go to the community centre where we volunteer but our ride never showed up and I felt terrible because I had promised the kids I would be there today and I was stranded. Anyway, we decided to go for a snack at a small cafeteria on campus and we stayed there for a good while just chatting till we went back to our rooms where I did some doodling, writing and continued on my puzzle. It was a relaxed evening. Tomorrow we should be going down town since we have only been once and can afford to not do much for a day. Should be fun... tell you all about it!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Ma you haev to face it.. it's one of your weaknesses but I never said you eat it all the time either! Yes I know chocolate is her weakness but she has been great... very disciplined!!

    Love to you both!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home