Sarah Tabone

Monday, November 13, 2006

Day 74: Non- stop writing!

Oh my goodness I just didn't stop today!! I woke up early to start some work as I have four final papers due this week. I started typing at 9am and except for lunch I didn't stop till 8.30pm this evening!! I managed to finish three papers though and I am feeling very pleased with myself but now my eyes are burning so bad!! I am really looking forward to tomorrow. In the morning the kids from the place I volunteer are coming for the morning to university for us to take them round and give them a morning in the life of a university student. We basically want to motivate them and show them where they can get to if they take school seriously and keep their grades up. It should be really nice and then in the evening I have my first dance and acting rehearsal for the play... hehe hope I manage ok. Oh well I'm of to sleep now cause up early tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home