Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day 75: Fun Rehearsal!!

Today was a packed but really nice day. I had to wake up extra early as the kids from the community centre were coming for the morning to school and I had to go and pick them up from their town. So a friend of mine came for me and dropped me off there, I waited till they all got there and then we got on a cab and off we went. We spent the morning taking them around uni and they seemed to really enjoy it. Then I went with them in the cab to take them back to school and home and then I went back to residence to finish off some work. I went for lunch with Karl and then off to my lecture which was the last one as education courses finish this week. After the lecture I went straight to rehearsal and it was so much fun. We spent the first two hours learning a short dance routine and then the last hour on the scene between myself and Scrooge. It was very intimidating at first but then it got better and now I am really looking forward to the next rehearsal. Oh well altogether it was a great day... tomorrow it's back to the books for me!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Hey Saz, when do u head back to Malta?

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    thats 6 'then' s in a short paragraph....miss English Teacher person....

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi guys!! I get back on the 22nd December Rob... any news about yourself? Thank you SImon for your great help, don't know what I would do without you !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home