Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 76: Finished!!!

Today I finally finished those final papers I had due for this week. It is such a relief and this evening I went out with my education friends to celebrate the end of the semester as we finished education lectures this week as their teaching practice starts next week. I had a great time... it's fun being with them outside school. Today I finished the papers in the morning, went to lectures in the afternoon and had to do some shopping as tomorrow I am making my class hobz biz-zejt for our last lesson! :) It was a good day though... tomorrow I'll sleep all afternoon I think!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    hobz biz-zejt...nuf said

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hehe... yes I know she loves her 'bread and oil' as she would say!:)

    I will take that as a compliment thank you Simon :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home