Sarah Tabone

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 80: Christmas Shopping!

Today I woke up extra early as Mrs.Baldacchino came for us to take us to 8.30am mass at this lovely little chapel and then afterwards she took us to these two Christmas shops which were amazing!! We got there when they were still closed so first we went for tea to Tim Hortons and had a lovely chat!! Then we spent ages going round the two shops and I bought a few things which I am so pleased with! We then went back to the cafeteria for lunch and after had a rehearsal for the play and today was the first time we put everything together, and considering, it went quite well. Now tomorrow we have the first run through. I tried on one of my costumes and it was really nice. I then went back to my room as I had a take home exam for tomorrow and I wanted to do it now better than tomorrow morning. Now I am off to bed. Had a nice today altogether... very nice!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger shelley said…

    Hi Sarah: Shopping again!!! I think you may need another suitcase to take all your things home with you. Hope you don't get all shop before you get back to Toronto, because I have some shopping to do with you...
    shels

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Shopping?? Again?? ;)

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    HI Shells!
    Don't worry I could never have enough of shopping!! :)

    Yes rob shopping again... Christmas is coming!!!:)

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home