Sarah Tabone

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day 73: Rehearsal

Today I had a rehearsal for 'The Christmas Carol' and today we concentrated on the carols which we will be singing at the beginning and at the end of the play... I was put in the sopranos :) I spent the rest of the day trying to finish off the papers I have due for Tuesday; not very successful I admit but at least I finished the reading so hopefully tomorrow I can finish them. This week I finish all my Education courses which is quite sad but I am missing everyone back home very much so I guess I am happy and sad at the same time. I also went to mass and dinner tonight which was a nice break between work, but now I am off to sleep cause I really really want to finish my work tomorrow. Night night.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home