Sarah Tabone

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Day 72: "Lest we forget"



Today I went to watch a game between UPEI and SFX (another university) and unfortunately we lost by 6 points but it was great fun and the atmosphere was really good as it was a home game so the majority of people were from UPEI so the support was huge! I spent most of my day working on some papers due this week. I got to speak to my mum and my dear dear Grandma Edith who I miss so very much! It was nice talking to her. After the game Karl and I took our usual walk down to Tim Hortons for a drink and we had a good chat about what we want to do when we get back home and what else we want to do before we leave. Tomorrow is a busy day. I have to finish two papers, go to a rehearsal for 'The Christmas Carol' and go to mass. Oh well I'm sure I'll manage. Today's title is a very famous quote which is seen everywhere on this day, as here in Canada it is Remembrance Day for all those who lost their life during the war and for all those 1,600,000 who fought for Canada . Everyone was wearing poppies and all around the country there were remembrance ceremonies. It was a great day of unity and peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi ma,

    Don't start counting the days now ejja... if you count the weeks they will seem less!!

    I love you xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home