Sarah Tabone

Friday, November 10, 2006

Day 71: What a day!






Today was a really good day. I woke up early and did some work I needed to get done and then at 12 we went to where we volunteer as the kids had the presentation today. They were all there and they were so excited!! I was so happy that they all turned up and some of them even came at about 7am to see if they could help!! Anyway the time for the presentation came and up they went. They were so good. Everything they said and everything they did was so meaningful, I was honestly on the verge of tears I was so proud. Afterwards we went back to university as I needed to do some more work and I spent alot of time at the library. Later I did my laundry and afterwards Amy came for us as she invited us for dinner. We had such a great evening! First we had a lovely dinner of BBQ chicken and potatoes and the most amazing chocolate orange cheese cake and then we brought out Cranium... a really really fun board game and we liked it so much we played three games. It was such a fun evening we didn't want to leave but it was late then. I am so glad we did this. I have loads of work to do this weekend and it was a good stress reliever before I start again.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey Tins!!
    I am having a great time yes. I am having very mixed feelings at the moment cause I am missing everyone and I am dying to see you all but as things are ending slowly I am really sad to know it's soon over. Oh well it's been great!

    Hope you are well,

    love you loads,
    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home