Sarah Tabone

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 70: Rain, rain and more rain!

Last night I went to bed and it was raining. This morning I woke up and it was raining, and it didn't stop till about 4pm!! And it wasn't just normal rain, it was a heavy rain with a savage wind that really whipped you in the face and made it so hard to walk! Anyway, drama over, today was an ok day. I woke up and went to my lecture where I had to give my presentation. I have to admit that it didn't go as well as I had hoped it would have but it wan't bad either, just ok. After my lecture I went to mass and then to lunch to the Student Centre with Karl and Linda, a friend of mine. I also succeeded in spilling hot water all over my hand as I didn't secure the lid of my cup of tea on properly and it tipped over and woosh... my hand was nice and burning. Oh well, it was soon over. I then went to my room to speak to my mum on the phone and afterwards headed off to where I do voluntary work for our final rehearsal before tomorrows presentation. It went quite well on the whole I think. Karl and I then went to the cafeteria for a snack and then back to my room where I spent some time chatting to a friend of mine on msn before I went to do some of my puzzle and now I'm off to bed. I have so much to do this weekend, including four final papers for Tuesday. Help!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    *shakes head*
    *re-reads 'hot water insident*
    *shakes head*
    *sighs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home