Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day 69: Brilliant!!

Oh my, I had such an amazing day today, but it was amazing only because of the evening the morning part was nothing speacial. Before I go any further I just want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LEXI... my closest friend ever!! Hope you had an amazing day, you deserve every bit! Anyway... today I woke up and went to my last Foundations lecture, we were in tears by the end of it cause we loved that class. Afterwards I went to mass and then had a snack on my own...boo hoo... Karl couldn't make it to lunch today. Anyway, I then went to my other lectures, spoke to my mum on the phone and then went to the community centre where I volunteer to help the kids rehearse for a presentation we are putting up on Friday... they're great. Afterwards we came back to residence and went for dinner where we met the other international students who told us to go with them to the Wave (the bar on campus) to play Trivia later on. We decided to go to play one game and then leave. We went and after the first game decided to stay for the second and after the second we were chalenged to a game of pool by the Swedes and miracle of miracles Karl and I won!!! I put 4 in!! After the game ended I went to get my jacket to go and I met loads of my friends from my education course and it was so weird to see them out of class setting and I got on so well with them chatting, till suddenly we were asked to leave cause they were closing!! How could that be?? I came at 9pm and hadn't been there long. Yeh... it was 2am. I am now writing to you half asleep about to go to bed. I have a presentation tomorrow aaaaaaaaa but it was worth it, I loved every second of this evening.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Dr. Russell Norman Murray said…

    Hi Sarah,

    What kind of religious studies do you find interesting?

    http://thekingpin68.blogspot.com/

    http://satireandtheology.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    out on a school night/morning sarah...tut tut tut...shame on u...we brought u up better than that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home