Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day 68: Deep into work

Today was a full but good day. I woke up early to work on a presentation I have to give on Thursday and did that till it was time for mass. I went to mass and then lunch and we stayed there for ages cause we met laods of friends and chatted for ages!! I think by the end of it we were all the international students on one one long table!! It was fun though. Anyway, I then went quickly to my room to get my stuff and went off to a lecture on Culture and Society. Afterwards I went to my room, put some warmer clothes on as it is now 2 degrees here and Karl and I set off for our first rehearsal for the play which is about 35 mins walk away. The reahearsal went really well. We finished Scene 1 and it looks really nice. I am so excited about it! Anyway we decided to go to the cafeteria afterwards for a snack and there we met some of the other international students again and had another good chat. At about 10.30 pm we went back to our rooms and I managed to finish my presentation plus the handouts to go with it... Karl decded to photograph this time working as you can see. Now I'm done and ready to go to bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    aw sar!! thought of saying hello cos its been a while since i talked to yu last!! Anyways take care pupes...bilghaqal as always:):) xxx

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi everyone!! Yes I know Ber we haven't spoken in ages maybe we'll meet on line some time soon.

    Linda... there are two things very wrong with what you said. 1. I will ALWAYS have time for shopping for bags and 2.handbags can never be trivial!!:) I would love to go with you one time.

    Definately Shells, we'll go before I leave. Talk to you soon.

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home