Sarah Tabone

Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 67: Snow!!!

Today I saw my first snow fall ever!!! Mass was just ending when I heard someone say... 'Oh look it's snowing'. The priest gave the blessing and I shot out of there. Karl and I went crazy. We rushed to our rooms for our cameras and spent ages just laughing and fooling on the lawn outside our residence. It wasn't even a big snowfall but to us it was snow and we loved it. It stopped though after a while and melted in a few mintues :( Can't wait for some more now. It's really nice but it melts so quickly! Oh well. Today I did some work in the morning and then went to mass, got all excited when I saw the snow... hence the terrible pic (but you should see snow falling in the background), went to lunch and then lectures and then at 6.30pm I went to my first meeting for the show. It was great. I have been cast as Ebeneezer's fiance and I love my part! Hehe... hope I remember my lines now!! It was a fun evening, we did a 'read through' of the play and it was so nice though intimidating cause some of them are real professionals and I felt rather inferior but it was great. Then I met Karl at the cafeteria for some tea as he couldn't make it to the meeting cause he had an exam. Now I am off to be as I have work to do tomorrow and in the evening our first rehearsal... fun!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow peanuts.. :D

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    No ma I keep telling you, baked macaroni on the 22nd December you make it... now just make it to practise so it's perfect by then!! :)

    Simon... you are at university now... you're a big boy... don't you know that isn't a proper sentence?!?! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home