Sarah Tabone

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day 66: Turkey Dinner


I had a really nice day today. I woke up early to do some work and I managed to finish so much work I am so happy. In between all this I went to lunch and met a few friends and then later on I went to 6pm mass and straight after Amy came for us as we were invited to Mike's house for a Turkey dinner, and oh my is his mum a good cook. It was absolutely delicious and she had the most amazing vegetables and other side plates to go with it!! Then we had blueberry pie and ice-cream for desert. It was great and then afterwards we spent some time just relaxing on the sofa having a good old laugh. Thank you Stella, your cooking was amazing!! What I really enjoyed though was being in a home having dinner round a table with good conversation. University life is fun but I do miss a home setting and this was great, Mike's family is so nice and I feel so comfortable around them. Tomorrow another full week of lectures but I am really looking forward to my first cast meeting of the musical in the evening, should be fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi ma... oh my comments; you know, you can fit all that in one ma !!!:) Love you xxx
    I know your cooking is amazing ma, never said it wasn't. I am dying for your pasta and baked macaroni and shepherd's pie and apple crumble and lasagne and all the rest!!

    Yes she is a great cook Linda... maybe one day she'll cook for you but knowing her she'll say 'only if you're nice to me'!

    Love to you both!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home