Sarah Tabone

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day 65: Exciting News!

Today I had some really exciting news. Each year the main theatre on the island puts on a Christmas musical and this year they are putting up A Christmas Carol better known as Srooge. Anyway Karl received an e-mail yesterday saying they were looking for cast and we e-mailed saying we were interested and today we got a call back saying that we have both been accepted based on our previous experience! Karl has been given the role of 'The Voice of Christmas Past' and I have to go to a cast meeting on Monday to see what part I have. I am so excited to think that a few weeks ago I was watching Anne of Green Gables on that stage and soon I might be on it!! I never thought I would get this opportunity before I left and now I have ... so so happy! Anyway, today I didn't do much socially. I spean the day working on a take-home exam I have due for Monday and a presentation I have to give next Thursday. I am quite pleased cause I managed to do both and tomorrow I can concentrate on other stuff. Off to bed now as I want to wake up early again tomorrow. The days are flying, I'll soon be home can't wait yet I'm sad to leave... very mixed feelings. Oh well, night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home