Sarah Tabone

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day 64: Shopped till we dropped!

Oh my today was a long day. I woke up quite late as Friday is the one day a week I give myself to sleep in and I did. I woke up with the intention of doing loads of work but one thing led to another and I ended up doing no work at all. After I woke up my mum called and I spent some time chatting to her till it was time to go to mass, and after mass I met Karl for lunch. On my way back to my room after lunch I took a film I wanted developed to the Super Store and then I went back to my room to do some clearing up and sorted out a few things. Later on at about 5pm we decided to go to the mall so, we picked up my pics which were ready and walked to the mall. We went into every single shop in the place... they have amazing stuff!! I did get a few things, mind you, not all for myself, but I was really pleased. Anyway after looking at every last stand we decided to go for something to eat at Tim Hortons before going back to the residence so off we went. We spent quite a while there just chatting about our time here so far and what we want to do in the last bit we are here for. Anyway, I'm back now and it's 11.20pm so I'm off cause tomorrow I really want to wake up early and work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home