Sarah Tabone

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 63: Relaxing


I have to admit that today was quite a relaxing day. I did wake up a bit nervous as I had a presentation to do for my 8.20am lecture but it went really really well thank God. She liked the presentation alot and said it was communicated really well. After my lecture I went to do some research at the library and then had lunch. After lunch I just relaxed for a bit as at 3.30pm we we had to go to the community centre where we do some voluntary work. I really really enjoyed it. Next week we are putting up a small presentation for some people who might be interested in sponsoring the project next year. These kids really need this but it all depends on others who are willing to help out. It was amazing though how the kids came up with their own skits and speeches and we just helped them out and they were great! Anyway, afterwards Brent took us out for a drink to the Old Dubliner... I love that place and there was a really good band playing. We had a nice evening, thanks Brent! Now I am off to sleep cause tomorrow I need to sit down to a take-home exam and I need to be wide awake!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Brent Edward Slater said…

    Hi Sarah! Glad to hear you had a good time last night. Your blog is awesome - you keep it very current. Hope to see you and Karl again sometime soon. Good luck with your take-home exam!

    Cheers,
    Brent

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Maire Claire, thansk for your comment! I miss all of you too so so much! Glad the hike went well! Thanks again for yesterday evening Brent it was really nice! We'll definately meet up again!!

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home