Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day 62: New Baby to the Tabone family!


I am very pleased to announce that this morning at 9.15am, weighing 3.2 kg, my darling cousin Matthew and his girlfriend Veronica had a beatiful baby girl Jamie Kay. I am so so happy for them... can't wait to see her!! At the time she was born it was 4 am here and my mom texted me and as I read it a barage of messages started coming in from my family, it was such an exciting moment. It is in moments like these that I really see just how important family is. I mean we were all so excited about the arrival of someone we never even met and even before she was born she was part of the family and we couldn't wait to meet her! It's so exciting as she is the first baby in the Tabone family to be born in Malta for ages. The others are all abroad!! Oh well I am now a very proud cousin or something... not too sure what I am called in relation to this baby! Anyway, today was a great day just becasue I was so excited about this baby but I had a really good lecture this morning.. my favourite one of the week, Foundations in English. She gave me back an assignment and asked of she could keep a copy to read to her class next year... I was so pleased! Later I went to mass and then to other lectures. I came back to do some work and at 5.30pm we had a pizza party in the building lounge for the Halloween decorating contest we had last week. Then I went to do some groceries quickly and then I came back to do some work for a presentation I have tomorrow. Now I'm done and I'm off to do some of my puzzle and have an early night!!


2 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger LAB l'Albero said…

    AUGURI!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi... thank you so much!! Yes mum told me she saw you today, thank you so much for printing the blog for her!! The baby is cute isn't she?? I think she is absolutely adorable!

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home