Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Day 61: Trick or Treat!

Today is Halloween and over here it is a big big deal! Everywhere you went today people were dressed in some sort of costume or with some sort of accessory, even the lecturers! A friend of ours offered to take us trick or treating with her kids but I couldn't as I had lectures but Karl went. I had a meeting this morning for a presentation this Thursday and then I went to mass and lunch. Afterwards I spoke to my mum and she is so excited cause as of tomorrow she can say that I come back next month :) At 3pm I went to my lecture where I had to give a presentation and it went really well thank God and I quite enjoyed giving it actually. Anyway, afterwards I didn't feel like going back to my room immediately so I went to Tim Hortons for tea and something to eat which was nice, we had a good chat. On the way back I met Karl coming back from his trick or treating and he was all dressed up with a bucket of candy! Oh well I am off to bed now ... so excited though cause by the time I wake up tomorrow I will have a new member in my family. My cousin's girlfriend is having a baby girl and I can't wait!! First Maltese baby in a long time as the others were all born abroad!! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    *pop*
    nothing much to say except hi sar, can't wait for u to get back...getting tired of walking to Uni :P
    joking, we're missing u sar.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hehe I was hoping you wouldn't think of that.. don't know if I will manage that sorry!! Missing you all too Sim but I'll soon be back.Thanks Tins, hope you are well!

    Love to you all!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home