Sarah Tabone

Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 60: Trivia!


Today was a hectic but good day. I woke up really early cause I wanted to start working as I had loads to do. I did that and at 11am I had a meeting for a presentation tomorrow, I am going to be presenting the DVD 'Pocahontas' and the issues and ideals it presents. After that I went to mass and then lunch and then straight to my history lecture. It was quite interesting today I must say. Anyway then I got the great news that my English class was cancelled and so I had two hours to do some more work which meant less to do when I got back later in the evening. Then I went to my theology class and I got two assignments back which were worth 50% of my final grade and I got 2 A's, I was exstatic! Anyway after that we had a small party for all the theology students and professors and we played Trivia... a sort of general knowledge quiz. It was great fun, I was in the team with Peter Erb, my theology profs and we had a really great time! You want to see the profs competing between eachother... hilarious and so nice to see... not very common. Oh well I got back to my room after almost being blown away on the way there and sat down to watch Pocahontas... oh the memories. Anyway it's 12.45 am now and I'm off... goodnight!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Ma... you're the best!! Huge improvement in technology! Well done!! Thank you Joelle and Linda... aaa I said it!! I called you by your first name! Yes I did have great teachers... that's very true :)

    Love to you all!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home