Sarah Tabone

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 59: Hail!

Today I woke up early as usual to do work. I had a really rough night. It tool me ages to get to sleep and when I finally did I woke up with the rain at 2am, never saw anything like it and then again at 4am panickinh with all the work I have to do! Thank God at that time my mum was up seeing that it was 9am Malta time and I messaged her, and after we 'spoke' for a while I got tired and could sleep again. I ended up waking up again at 8am and decided to just get up and work. I did that till it was time to go for lunch and then I went to meet some friends for a presentation. On my way there it began to hail and oh my did it hurt cause the wind did not stop and it was like a whip on my face! I thought it might be snow at first but I soon noticed it wasn't.. oh well. Anyway, we ended up working for three and half hours as we were making these really cool handouts to give out at the end of the presentation in the form of fans, but we didn't know how long they would take to make so I went straight to mass after and once again the minute I stepped out it began to hail and I got drenched! Mass was really nice today, the music group are great! Afterwards I went back to my room to work on another presentation and now I am watching a dance program called 'So you think you can dance?'. I'll be off to bed though soon as I am quite tired and yet another week tomorrow... I can't believe it time is flying really fast, creepy!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thank you so much!! I love reading your comments!! It's fun to open the blog and see them there!!

    See ya!!

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Yes I know I am hoping to see it too... I have been told it should 'arrive' this week, special delivery for the Maltese deprived of snow!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home