Sarah Tabone

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 58: Farmers Market




Today, Karl and I woke up early to go to the Farmers Market accross the road. It is a really sweet little place where they sell lots of fresh produce and hand made things and it only opens on a Saturday morning. I really enjoyed it; there was some lovely hand crafted stuff even though I found them a bit expensive and the fruit and vegetables were really really fresh. There were some tables and chairs for people to have breakfast there and they were packed, everyone digging into doughnuts and bacon and eggs. I spent the rest of the day doing some work. There wasn't really much to do today... I did however manage to hit my head on a light fixture in the hall way on my way to my room after dinner though. Don't ask me how, it's a long story.... all I can say is that Karl laughed his head off!! I spent a few minutes working on my puzzle before I went to bed and now I'm off!! Night night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home