Sarah Tabone

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 57: Parrty!




I woke up today to do some work as I had no lectures. Later I went to mass and then to lunch with Karl. After lunch, we went to the Super Store as I had to buy some snacks for a party I had in the evening. There was going to be a pot luck which basically means that everyone brings food. It was organised by one of the Education students for the rest of the course as her husband was away for the weekend with the kids so she had the house to herself. Before going home we went to my favourite bookstore... I am becoming addicted to that place!! Then I went back to my room, did my laundry and at 6.30 a friend of mine came for me. The party was in Rustico, about 40 min drive away from university. It was a nice evening, we had some interesting presentations...hehe... ate lots of food and had a good chat. Karl in the meantime went to a Halloween party and had quite the costume as you can see! Now I am back in my room and off to sleep, up early tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home