Sarah Tabone

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 56: Icy!

Today has been the coldest day ever!! It went down to about 6 degrees and I have never ever felt so cold in all of my life!! I woke up to go to my lecture this morning and it wasn't too too bad. After my lecture I went to mass and as I left afterwards it was freezing!!! I just had to walk to the cafeteria, about 2 mins walk and I was dying of cold!!! And then, oh my, to walk back to my room was even worse!! Anyway, at 4pm Karl and I and a friend of ours went to the community centre where we do voluntary work and we spent two hours there. We are planning a presentation for the kids and a day to bring them to university for them to see what it is all about and maybe help them aspire to something like this other than what they are being exposed to at the moment. Afterwards Karl went off to a party so I decided to go to a bookstore accross the road whichi I absolutely love and get lost in for ages. I just love looking through the titles of all the books, I only wish I had the time to read them! Anyway now I am back in the residence, and I am falling asleep. I think it is the cold, it's really getting to me. Anyway, tomorrow I have a sleep over... fun! So my blog might be in a day late. Tell you all about it soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi! How nice to hear from you! I know I can't wait to see you all either time is flying. I miss you all too!!

    Big hug and kiss xxx

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey Lex... Oh my goodness I have to bring back a medal for doing this!! You're great!! Thank you for all the many compliments and I would bring back some flakes if I could but I don't think it would!

    Big kiss and hug to you both!!

    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home