Sarah Tabone

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 55: Halloween Decorating!



Today was a stressful yet stress relieving day too! I had an 8.30 am Education lecture this morning and it was quite enjoyable, it is actually my favourite lecture of the week even though it is three hours long! Anyway, even though I enjoyed it I was quite nervous cause of my exam in the afternoon. After my lecture I went to mass and then to lunch and a lecture and then I had the exam. I was amazed... question after question and I knew them all! I mean the answers were in essay form so I guess it is all about how she interprets them, but I was really pleased. Anyway I had another lecture after that and then I went to the gym which I love doing to relax! Later on at 8pm we had a halloween decorating contest for our building. My building is made up of 4 blocks and each one was competing against the other for the best decorated hall way. I had loads of fun decorating and then we went to see the others, some of them were really creepy. We came second but the judges decided that we all worked so hard that we all get the prize which is basically a pizza party next week... hehe... pizza... I love pizza. Anyway I am exhausted now so I'm off to bed. Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home