Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day 54: Stress!


Today has been a stressful day ! I have my English exam tomorrow and I am freaking out... I always feel so unprepared for exams no matter how hard I work. Oh well what's done is done now I guess. Today I woke up early to study but I got so worried that I was doing the wrong things that I went to look for my lecturer and thank God she calmed me down and told me I was on the right track! Then I had a three hour lecture on Education which was ok but my mind wasn't all there, I wanted to get back and study. Anyway, after I went to have something to eat I went back to my room to do some studying and now I am exhausted can't do any more so I'm off to sleep and hope it was enough!! Next month is going to be a tough one I can see it coming. I have loads and loads of assignments, tests and presentations but then thank god December is easy... I'm going to need a holiday when I get back... hehe yeh right! It has been an amazing experience so far though and I don't regret it one bit... I would encourage anyone thinking about it to go for it! Anyway it's late so goodnight !!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Ok ok I won't anymore!

    Thanks for your comments I love hearing from you!
    Thanks for looking after mummy for me!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    as i told bernice RELAX!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi! My goodness what nice surprises I am getting from people with these comments! Thank you so much for your comments I do hope I do well!! Thanks Sim .. I'm trying!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home