Sarah Tabone

Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 53: Dinner

Today was a very stressful day I have to say but with a nice twist to it too. I spent the morning reading and printing assignments and then this afternoon I had lectures till 6pm. At 6pm a lady named Debbie came for us as she invited Karl and myself to dinner at her house with her family. We got to know Debbie and her family at Church on Sunday, she is such a nice lady and with the most amazing family! Anyway we went over to her house for dinner and had this lovely stew which reminded me of my grandmother's Irish stew which I absolutely adore! And then we had chocolate cake for dessert. It was a really nice evening and a good way to take my mind off things as I was 'highly strung' before I went there. I had an English lecture today and she announced that although we hadn't covered a few topics we would still have them in this Wednesday's test and I am freaking out, I don't know how I am going to manage it! We'll see, anyway tomorrow will determine it for me! Oh well off to bed cause I have to wake up early tomorrow to work.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Ben said…

    hey sarah your half way there around 50 days left!! soon well have you back with us.... hope everything is ok sis!! gbu tc love you loadddddddds
    ben

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    don't freak out sar...from my experiance a little bit of studying and a lot of prayer usually works...it's true i promise

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Ben yes I know almost half gone by I can't believe it! You're so right Sim it's all I am doing and it does work ... guaranteed!

    Hi Mrs.Refalo... no sorry can't call you Linda...:) I was so surprised to see your comment... it's so nice of you to visit my blog. Yes I know she could never get the hang of remembering it! :)

    Thank you all for your comments, love hearing from you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home