Sarah Tabone

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day 52: Pizza!



Today was a full day. I woke up this morning to do work and I was really pleased as I managed to finish two assignments. Then I went to aerobics and lunch and afterwards spent the rest of the afternoon on the phone, had a lovely chat! Anyway, I went to mass and then back to residence to do some work and I finished yet another assginment, that's 3 in one day, record! Anyway when I finished I was quite tired so i settled down to do some more of my puzzle, it has such a calming effect on me. Anyway, later on Karl and I got really hungry and we didn't feel like toast, we decided we wanted pizza. So we found a delivery place on the Yellow Pages and ordered a pizza... it was fun just to do something different. The problem was that we got the wrong size and we ended up with this HUGE pizza!! We were in shock when we saw it...oh well it was still really really good! Now I'm off to bed as tomorrow I want to wake up early to study for my exam on Wednesday.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    You do know that top?? Hmm... let me think?? I haven't forgotten you guys as if.. but I hardly have time to breath at the moment! Re. the eating... no comment :)

    See ya!

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Andrew Cauchi said…

    Hi Saz....about time I'm writing I would immagine you say!!
    Saw mummy this morning at school as I dropped Bekky. Much happening here...It's National Conference week so you can immagine...Stresssss
    I have a concert next week (straight after conference...night of light @ st Monica school)have a look at my WEB site. I don't have much time to update my blogg... will try to do that later.

    In tghe meantime please keep in mind that I have not forgotten you...I miss you.. will you be back before the 9th Dec?

    Anyway I'll let you go

    Love you

    Andrew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home