Sarah Tabone

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 51: Do Re Mi ...

Oh my goodness I am officially dizzy from listening to too much singing. It is 2.30 am and I just finished watching a movie which, from beginning to end was one song! I promise you it did not stop. Oh my goodness. The name of the film was 'Rent'. I mean yes I knew it was a musical but my oh my too much! Even the story wasn't exactly great. Anyway the only thing that saved me was my puzzle. For those of you who don't know I am a jigsaw puzzle freak and I am collecting the Anne Geddes set.(She is a famous childrens photographer) Anyway, before I left for Canada someone who knows me very well and knew that puzzles are what calm my nerves when university gets too much gave me a puzzle to take with me and today I decided to open it as it is greatly needed! So ... I woke up this morning to do some work, went for lunch and then worked more and more till about 9pm when I couldn't take any more. I decided to open and start the puzzle which is proving quite a feat as I don't have the picture with me cause the box was too big to carry and then later we decided to watch this DVD. Tomorrow is another day of work. I have another big English exam on Wednesday so loads to do!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home