Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 48: Sick


Today I woke up feeling really sick. I was really dizzy and throughout the day my blood pressure kept going down. I ended up missing lectures for the first time, but the positive thing is that I got a whole pile of work done. I finished my history assignment, a theology one due in two weeks and a novel I had to read by November. It was a horrible day outside too, so in a way I didn't miss out on much, even though I don't like missing lectures. Anway, I managed to go for dinner and then I came back and watched a program on T.V. Now I'm off to bed cause I'm really tired, don't know why but anyway. Still feeling a bit dizzy but hopefully by tomorrow I'll be fine.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    ooohhhh....get well soon sa, praying for you.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    Get well soon pupes!! Take care of urself ehh!! Well at least yu managed to get some work done, so I'm sure thats a yippee for ya!!

    cya

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks guys, appreciate it. I am much better now.

    Take care!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home