Sarah Tabone

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day 49: Phantom of the Opera

I just got back now from watching a beautiful, beautiful ballet; Phantom of the Opera. It was really lovely to see. There was a cast of just eight people and yet they managed to make it seem like there were so many on stage. The ballerina playing Christine and the one playing Raoul were the best. I was in a trance for the whole two hours. Afterwards we went to Tim Hortons for a cup of tea and some Timbits (baby doughnuts). Today I didn't really do much besides work on a few assignments. I had no lectures so I worked, went to mass and lunch. I also went to a community centre in a town close by. Karl and I will be volunteering every week with some kids in this town. I will be teaching dance and Karl drama. Basically they are kids who just need somewhere to go after school as they don't have a very pleasant home background. It was nice though, they are great kids. Not too sure what we are doing tomorrow but I'll let you know in the evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home