Sarah Tabone

Monday, October 16, 2006

Day 46: Quiet


Today was a very calm and quiet day, I didn't really do much. I woke up this morning and went to meet a lecturer about an assignment and then I went to mass. Afterwards I went for lunch and then to my lectures, and when I got back I did my laundry. Now I have just spent the last part of my evening reading and I also played a game of sudoku... I love that game! I am currently reading a novel which I have to read for my course but it is also a bestseller in all the bookshops at the moment. It is called 'The strange incident of the dog in the night' and it is written from the perspective of a boy with autism and it is really really enjoyable to read, if you can get your hands on it it is worth it. It is comical and very very easy reading. Anyway tomorrow I have alot of work to do. I have a history assignment due for Wednesday and it is a tough one... the deportation of the Acadians... hehe, yes I know... clueless. We'll see what happens, thank god I have a very understandable lecturer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home