Sarah Tabone

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 45: Multi Denominational



Oh my... what to say... exhausting but interesting. As part of my theology course I had to go to two services of any denominations I decided to go to and then write an assignment on each as 50% of my final grade. I decided to go to both of them today with a friend of mine Linda. So we met at 8.30am and walked down (about 40min) to town and went to an Anglican service. It was really really interesting and we were immediately welcomed by I don't know how many people! The service was really nice, everyone had a chance to do something, even the tiny kids! Anyway as soon as that was over we went to a First Baptist Church which was equally nice. They had a live band, brillian pastor and once again the people were so welcoming! This service however was about 2 hours long. We walked back to the university and on the way there we stopped for tea at Tim Hortons and then we went to 'have a look' inside a bookshop and we spent 1 1/2 hours there! It had one of the largest range of books I have ever seen and I wanted to buy the place out but I have no time to read! Anyway I eventually got back and went for lunch and after doing some reading I went to mass and then back to the residence to do some work. I was too tired to work though and Karl and I ended up watching this program called 'Think you can dance' which is really good, a type of Amici/Fame Academy with just dancing ... anyway my sort of thing. Now it's midnight and I'm off to bed, another week of work awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home