Sarah Tabone

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 44: Theatre












Just got back from the theatre... lovely. This evening there was a show at the theatre in aid of a home for battered women and children, and it was really lovely. We went with Amy and Mike's parents (Mike was working) and we had a really lovely time. There were so many good singers and dancers I was impressed. One thing that really impressed me was a young boy who is quite well known and he brought a school friend of his along, a ten year old $girl who was blind and so sweet and they sang beautifully together. There were other great singers too and fiddlers, tap dancers and so much more!! Afterwards we went to Mike's house and met him there and just spent the evening chatting and ordered pizza from 'Domino's Pizza' ... amazing! This morning I didn't really do much. I woke up to do some work and then went for lunch. I then panicked with Karl for about an hour when we noticed that practically all the flights out of the island in December are fully booked and so we need to book asap or we are stuck here! Anyway then I spoke to my dear Nanna Tina on the phone and then my mummy:) Had a good chat!! Then some more reading and off to the theatre! It was fun... had a nice day. Tomorrow is going to be a long one though, lots to do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home