Sarah Tabone

Friday, October 13, 2006

Day 43: Shopping!

Today was a nice day. I woke up this morning to do some work, thank God I managed to wake up early! Anyway I did some work, went to mass and lunch and then back to the room to do more work. At about 5pm Karl and I went to the bar on campus 'The Wave' to meet some people and then after we went to do some shopping at a mall about 30 min walk away. I managed to get a few things and I am really pleased. Anyway, we were meant to go out with a few friends of ours this evening, but by the time we got back to the residence which was about 10pm I couldn't take walking any more, so I stayed back and Karl went out. I just relaxed a bit and now I'm off to bed cause lots to do tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Hey Sas, I am impressed by the number of times you went shopping!! ;) I'm now off to do some myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home