Sarah Tabone

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 42: Boot Camp


Today was an O.K day... well sort of. Nothing really happened, but I guess that was the problem, I got quite bored. I woke up and went to my morning lecture on Inclusion, went to mass and then to lunch. When I came out of the dinning hall I was greeted by pouring, whipping rain and really really strong wind... amazing, I was fighting against it all the way back to Residence and it was tough!! Anyway I then did some work for the rest of the afternoon evening and at 8pm I decided to go to an aerobics class as I couldn't take it inside anymore, so I wrapped up like I don't know what and off I went. Today's session was called 'boot camp' and it was tough. The worst was when we were made to use these poles which were weights and my arms really hurt! But I felt good afterwards, always do after a good work out. Anyway I came back, watched my usual Grey's Anatomy and now I am going to bed to do some reading cause I don't know what else to do. Yes, you guessed it, I am really bored so ignore the pessimism :) Oh well tomorrow is a new day so we'll see what happens!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home