Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day 41: Results!


I finally got my English exam results back and I am really pleased with the result considering that I thought I had done really badly. I got a 40/50 so that's good. Today was my usual full day but it wasn't too bad. I had a really interesting lecture this morning (Foundations in Education) about bilingualism in the classroom and how our own experience with bilingualism will effect us as teachers. Then I went to mass and I got to read today which I have discovered I really enjoy doing! Anyway I went for lunch and then to the rest of my lectures till now...9pm. I am just going to do some reading now and then I'm not too sure what I will do, we'll see. I have alot of work to do in the next two weeks, but my exam time-table came out and the my last exam is on the 7th December so I finish university very early so maybe I'll have a chance to do some sight-seeing, would be fun. Anyway, at the moment I am just content doing work, it's proving to be very fruitful!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    prosit sarah, keep up the good work, show em what ure made of

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi ma! I love it when you write in here thank you! Glad you get to see it once in a while, such a pity about the computer.

    Love you loads too xxx

    Thanks And, appreciate it, you show them what you made of at uni ok, you can do it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home